â˜† Day 1: arrival at Cairo airport, then transfer to the hotel to check in,
â˜† Day 2 : Full day tour to Memphis, Saqqara and Dahshure,You will be met at your hotel in Cairo at 9 AM by our professional Egyptologist who will accompany you to start the day by going to Memphis ( the first pharaonic capital 3200BC ) to visit :- the most huge statue of king Ramesess II and the second big Sphinx we have ( the Alabaster Sphinx ),
• Then you will go to visit Saqqara and Imhotep museum - 2 Nobles' tombs - visiting the interior of king Titi's pyramid - visiting the Step Pyramid of King Zoser ( the first Pyramid was built in Egypt ),
Then afternoon will go to Dahshure to visit the 2nd and the 3rd Pyramids were built in Egypt 2700 BC ( the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid ),
• you will be able to go inside the Red Pyramid,
Then by the end of the day tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
â˜†Day 3: At 9am your qualified Egyptologist guide will be at the hotel waiting for you to drive you to Giza Pyramids area. On the way he will talk about the most important sights of Cairo (buildings, the Nile, hotels, museums, historical sites etc) and answer any questions you might have.
Upon arrival to the Pyramids he will start by giving you a brief information about Egyptian history (from 12000BC to 1848 AD), then will talk about how ancient Egyptians built the Pyramids and will guide you around them. Afterwards you will go to visit the tombs of the workers to see the beautiful reliefs on the walls.
If you want to see the most beautiful view of the nine pyramids you could ride a camel (extra cost). Lastly, you will go to see the Valley Temple and the great Sphinx.
Then afternoon will go to visit the Egyptian Museum to see about 120,000 masterpieces and King Tutankamun's treasures,
By sunset you will go to visit Islamic Cairo ( Al-Mo'ez street from the 12 century AD ) and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
â˜† Day 4 / Full day tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo :-
• We will go 9 AM to visit :-
• Saladin's fortress
• Alabaster Mosque
• Ibn Tulun Mosque ( 2nd Mosque was built in Egypt ) ,
• Al-Mo'ez street from the 9 century AD ( Islamic street )
• Khan El Khalili pazaar,
â˜† Day 5 : Alexandrea day tour :-
Your qualified Egyptologist will pick you up at 7:30 AM from your hotel, after that you will be transferred by Air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with your private tour guide , you will arrive around 10 AM to start you day to by visiting :-
• Qaitbay Fort:- the fort of Sultan Qaitbay is one of the symbols of Alexandria,it was built on the ancient island of Pharos,over the ruins of the world-famous lighthouse in 1477-1480 AD.
• The Serapeum and Pompey's Pillar:- on the site of the ancient temple of Serapis (local god of Alexandria) there is the tallest column,carved out of a block of red granite,the column erroneously attributed to Pompey.
• The Roman Odeum (theatre):-the small Roman odeum at Kom al-Dikka dates from the 4th century AD and originally had a roof,its tiers could accommodate 600 spectators.
• The Catacombs of Kom al-Shuqafa ( Roman tombs ):- the most important hypogeum in Alexandria,the Kom al-Shuqafa catacombs date from the 2nd century AD,
• Then at the end of the day you will visit the Alexandria Bibliotheca ( from outside ).
•Lunch is including in between visits at a local restaurant,
•Then back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
â˜† Day 6 : transfer back to the airport.
• Accommodation in 4 stars hotel,
• Academic Egyptologist speaking guide during tour,
• Transportation by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle,
• Mineral water and soft drinks on board vehicle,
• Tickets of sites are including ,
• Lunch including during the day tours ,
• Pick up and drop off services,
• Egypt Best Day Tours For the formalities and the safety of our customers, we inform the Ministry of the Egyptian Tourism of our programs and We cover our clients with insurance against accidents during the day tour.