Visit Egypt Pyramids in 8 hours, Visit 22 Pyramids in 3 different sites in Cairo , Your qualified Egyptologist will pick you up from the hotel at 8 AM to start your day tour by going first to Saqqara ( the first pharaonic necropoli in the world ), in Saqqara there are around 15 Pyramids including the Step Pyramid of King Zoser ( the first Pyramid was built in Egypt 3000 B.C ), so you have a chance to see them and to go inside one of them , We recommend King Unas Pyramid because of the Pyramid Texts are carved in fine detail into the stone and filled with blue pigment. They cover all the available wall space, plus 2 Nobles' tombs ( amazing high reliefs in these tombs for fishing scene, agriculture, hunting, farmers while working in farms of animals and birds, the market , parties and girles dancing ), Then you will go to Imhotep museum , it's very little museum but very rich important objects for example ( a part of the interior wall of the Step Pyramid which decorated by blue faience porcelain tiles , 2 Royal mummies, lots of statues for the important employees such as a Judge and Scribe, Imhotep statue ( the Vizier , architect, private doctor of king Zoser ) , coffins and very well hand made jars , cups , dishes which made out of Alabaster stone ),
- Then will go to Dahshur site to visit the 3nd and the 4rd Pyramids were built in Egypt 2700 B.C, both belong to king Snefru, you have also a chance to go inside the Red Pyramid to watch the reddish limestone of the Pyramid.
Then afternoon will go to Giza Pyramids to walk around them while talking about how they built them at a time they didn't even have the pulley wheel, then will go to visit the tombs of the workers and get some informations about how they lived during the construction of the Pyramids,
- visiting 3 different Panoramic views of the Pyramids,
- Then visiting the Valley Temple of king Chephren ( mummification temple ) to talk about how they mummified their bodies,
- visiting the great Sphinx to talk about how they cut it, and how old is the Sphinx originally?!! ,
- Then back to the hotel around 5 PM.